Friday, January 14, 2011

God's Beauty


I saw several cards with the pink & yellow combo and had to give it a try. The stamp set I used is an older set from SU called God's Beauty. I stamped the flower in Pretty in Pink and the leaves in Pear Pizzaz. The flowers are cut out and mounted with dimensionals. I also inked around the image with a sponge and Pear Pizzaz ink. I sewed around the image panel and adhered some Metallic Dots from JoAnn's in the corners. The heart paper is some older DSP from my stash.  The card base is Pretty in Pink CS, then a panel of Barely Banana CS, and Whisper White CS. The border punch is by Martha Stewart. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Comments are appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Soooo cute JoAnn! I love these soft colors and that border punch compliments the image perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...just right for the upcoming spring! Great with the punched edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and dainty.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute JoAnn, love that border punch & the card makes one feel like spring is on the way !! If only it would hurry.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitching! The punched border is gorgeous! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.