Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Card/MFTWSC52

This is a BD card I made for my great-granddaughter using the MFT weekly sketch #52. I didn't get it posted in time for the challenge though.  This little Pure Innocence image reminds me of my great-granddaughter( I paper-pieced her top & pants). I think she will love the card.
Supplies used:
Paper:  MME Market Street; Neenah Classic Crest Brilliant White CS
Stamps:  MFT PI Being Cute Is White I DO and Birthday Ballon Joline (sentiment)
MFT rolled flower die
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Crumb Cake (for sponging edges)
Copic makers for skintone and hair;  Prismacolor pencils for grass & shadow
SU Decorative Label Punch & Nesties Scallped Rectangle (for scallop border)
Rhinestones from stash

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Love that newspaper look background paper and the rolled flower - along with the image, of course. Precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!, How cute is this! Do you not just love these little Pure Innocence images? So adorable and paper piecing her shirt is the icing on the cake! LOVE IT! I know your greaSt granddaughter will too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.