Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mojo Monday 227

I made a card for a friend and also for the Mojo Monday 227 sketch.  I am also entering this in Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday.  I used MME Paris & Co. paper with SU Crumb Cake, Choc. Chip and River Rock CS, Choc. Chip Ribbon.  The flower and sentiment are from Verve Amazing Wishes, Tag Time and Curvy Bookplate die. The leaves are from SU Bird punch. I used SU Choc.Chip Ink for the sentiment and to ink the flower edges. The copper brad is from Michael's.
Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the colors and the pretty flower.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I saw it on Spotted Chick1 Thank you for sharing it!
    I have become on of your followers so I can check up on your next creation!
    Feel free to come over and check me out at....
    betty-dosdesigns.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so glad I found you again. I have lost so many people since I've been out of touch recently ...
    This is a beautiful card & I do love the papers & the wonderful sketch you ollowed. I MUST try doing sketches as it would sure simplify my card making ... It takes me FOREVER to decide which papers & embellies to use. Yours is perfect !!!
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty JoAnn! I LOVE these colors and this layout is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.