Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MojoMonday 253 - A True Friend












This is a card I made for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I love the slanted panels on the sketch, it is a great sketch and fun to play with.   All the center panels and flower are raised on dimensionals.  I inked the edges of the square, oval and the flower layers.  Had to add the flower made with Verve's Floral Circles dies and a SU punch, with a SU brad in the center. I love making flowers and adding them to my projects. I used the SU Bird punch for the leaves and the Martha Stewart fern punch.
I appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving comments.  Have a great day.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve - Hundred Hearts
CS:  SU Very Vanilla, Early Espresso.
DSP:  MME - Paris & Co
Ink:  SU Early Espresso
Accesories:  Nestabilities Lacey Scallop Circles; SU Early Espresso Ribbon, punches & brad

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn this is so lovely! Such beautiful colors and elements on your wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is simply gorgeous! Love that beautiful flower/leaf embellishment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.