Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday

 
 
This is a card I made for my great-grandson's birthday.  He lives in Texas. He has already received it and loved it.  I used Tim Holtz' woodgrain EF on some wood patterned paper and mounted it on a Kraft CS base.  I colord him with copics and paper-pieced his outfit.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT Cowboy; SU Memorabel Moments
Paper:  SU Crumb Cake (Kraft), Riding Hood Red; Denim print from stash; MME
Ink:  Mememto
Accessories:  Brads (from stash); Copics

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love the darling cowboy.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wood grain and the denim!! How suh-sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.