Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MFTWSC92 - Happy Birthday


This is my card for this week's My FavoriteThings sketch challenge.
I used the sketch to make a birthday card for my son-in-law.  I have trouble making masculine cards as I like to use flowers, ribbon and frilly stuff on my cards.
I wanted to use MFT Just The Ticket set and created a pocket with the circle element in the sketch and mounted it on foam tape.  The photo at the left shows the tickets out of the pocket.
The card base, circle base and tickets are SU Sahara Sand CS. The DSP is from a new (to me, just got it today) 6x6 pad by Glitz called Vintage Blue.   I used MFT Circle Stax 2 dies and Retro Squares die.
I added the sentiment on the center ticket from MFT Birthday Balloon Jolinne. The rest of the images are from Just The Ticket set.
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT Just The Ticket
Papers:  SU CS; Glitz DSP
Ink:  Mememto Black
Accessories:  MFT Retro Square and Circle Stax 2 dies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.