Wednesday, October 31, 2012

VLVOct2012 Week 3 Praying for You

   This is my card for week 3 of Viva la Verve October sketches.  I made this card for a friend that is sick and I want to let her know I am praying for her.  My card base and sentiment panel are SU Whisper White The mats are SU Choc. Chip CS. The DSP are from the Summer Breeze pad by First Edition which I got at Hobby Lobby. I used my Nestabilities Floral Ovals for the pink panel and my new Verve Flourished Trim die (love it) on the brown horizontal panel.  The sentiment is from Verve's Wonderfully Made set stamped in SU Choc. Chip ink and cut with a Nestabilities Oval. I left the die cut in the die and sponged some SU Pink Pirouette ink on it.  The pearl flourishes are by Recollections from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve
Papers:  KaiserCraft & SU
Ink:  SU
Accessories:  Verve die, pearl flourish, Nestabilities die

1 comment:

  1. i like the delicate look of the card and the senitment the color blends well
    linda little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.