Thursday, December 6, 2012

NOEL - MFTWSC101

 
 

It's time for another My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge.  Here's my card for this week's sketch.  The base is SU Crumb Cake, next is a mat of SU Always Artichoke and the holly DSP is from Echo Park's Very Merry Christmas.  The red & music paper are from Authentique 's Festive pad, and they are matted with SU Crumb Cake.  The sweet MFT PI Angel image is stamped on Neenah Classic Crest White and colored with Copics.  I used a Sakura Clear glitter pen on her wings and halo.  I tried to get a picture where the sparkle showed up, but it didn't work out. It looks very pretty.  The Noel is from MFT LJD-Stitched Stockings set, and is stamped in SU Always Artichoke on SU Very Vanilla.  I added a red rhinestone and some little holly leaves from MFT Christmas Die-namics set.  I put the little circle embellishment on the opposite side as it didn't fit with the brads on the left side. The brads are from SU.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.