Saturday, December 1, 2012

Viva La Verve - Have a Merry Christmas

 I made my card using Viva la Verve Wk 4 sketch, but didn't get it posted in tme for the challenge.  I love this sketch and had fun making my card.  I used Verve's Peace on Earth set from the sentiment and coloreI d in the heart and merry with Promarkers.  The pretty poinsettia is made with Spellbinder dies and SU Real Red CS.  The pearl brad is from my stash. The DSP is from Simple Stories Handmade Holidays.  My card base is SU Naturals White and I used SU Basic Black to mat the panels.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Comments are greatly appreciated.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve
Ink:  Memento Black
Papers:  Simple Stories & Stampin Up
Accessories:  Spellbinders Poinsettia die; brad, Promarkers, foam tape.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.