Friday, January 11, 2013

MFTWSC105 Dress Up Diva



I made this card for last week's MFTWSC105, but I have been having problems with uploading and posting on blogger.   
I love the cute little PI Dress Up Diva from MFT and I stamped her on some new X-Press It Blending CS, colored her with Copics & Promarkers, paper-pieced her hat and dress. I also added some tiny pearls for her necklace (that took awhile) and a colored pearl to the flower in her hat. I also added a little shading to the ruffles in her dress. I used MME Lavender paper and SU Crumbcake CS, SU Blushing Bride ribbon. The MFT Die-namics I used are Looped Border, Circle Stax 1 & 2.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.