Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photo Shoot MFT Scrap Sketch 3

   I made this layout following My Favorite Things Scrap Sketch #3.  You can find all the details here
One of my granddaughter's is doing photography and took these pictures of my daughter, granddaughter & her family. I think she did a great job. I used a lot of my new MFT dies and stamp sets. I used the Woodgrain Fence die-namic to make my faux railroad tracks for one of the vertical elements. The largest Designer Label Stax Set 2 die for the "together" sentiment from My Favorite Sentiments stamps. I stamped the title with Vanity License Plate stamp set on a banner cut with the Fishtail Flags Stax die. I also stamped the banner with the woodgrain stamp from LJD Howdy stamp set. I stamped "My Favorite Things" from LLD Insert It-Journal It Top Ten, in black ink on SU Old Olive CS and cut it out with Spellbinders small pinking circles dies. The date on the banner is from LLD Journal It Calendar Basics. I also used my new Framing Flourishes die (love it). Whew, I hope that wasn't too long for you.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT
Papers:  SU Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa; DCWV Guys stack
Ink:  Mememto Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  MFT dies (listed above)
 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.