Thursday, March 14, 2013

Let's Celebrate Layout - MFT Scrap Challenge #5



    I made this layout of my great-granddaughter's birthday using MFT Scrap Challenge 5.  Check it out.   Simply follow the sketch and upload your creation to Splitcoaststampers using keyword MFTScrap5.  There will be a random draw from all the participants who have uploaded their scrapbook pages to the Splitcoaststampers Gallery using this month’s keyword MFTScrap5. One winner will be chosen and will receive a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $ 5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20. You have until noon on Monday, March 18 to play along.

For my layout I used some DSP from my stash along with some my MME DSP.  I also used assorted sentiments from MFT stamps: LD Document It-Captured Memories, Cleraly Sentimental about Audrey Hepburn, and the new Birthday Sentiments (this month,s Triple Scoop set-free with a $60 or more order); and the cute little PI-Something Special Just For You.   The circles were cut with MFT Circle Stax 1 & 2.  I also used MFT Fishtail Flags Stax & Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die-namics.  The buttons are SU and I used DMC floss to thread them and also to hang the elements on.  I made my own pattern for the triangles and I used the SU Scalloped border punch for the trim across the top.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooooo adorable !!! What a wonderful creation ...LOVE the Fishtail dies. I think I NEED to get them !!!
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.