Sunday, March 3, 2013

Merry Monday #51 - Joy

 
 

This is my Christmas card for the Merry Monday #51 challenge which is a Tic Tac Toe.  I chose the top row of Red, Dry Embossing & Ribbon.

I used CS from The Paper Studio and embossed the large white panel with a Sizzix EF.  The stamped image is from SU The Sounding of Joy.  I stamped the star shaped image in Mememto London Fog and overstamped the Joy in SU Real Red.  I added a Real Red grossgrain ribbon across the bottom and that is it.  A clean and simple Christmas card and another one added to my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card. Makes me really wish (again) I had both the Star and Joy stamps. A beautiful simple card that is so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection, JoAnn! This is lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card JoAnn, I love the background texture. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! The star made of text is a perfect backdrop for the red lettering of "Joy." NJ on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the embossed background! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, the Joy stamped over the lyrics and the embossed background make this a very PRETTY card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.