Saturday, April 13, 2013

Seize The Birthday #13

 
I made my card following this week's Seize the Birthday #13 sketch challenge, which has to be a masculine card.
I chose this cute little Elebration from SU and these pretty papers from MME Happy Day 6x6 pad. I love the colors and designs in the paper and think they make a great birthday card for a little boy. I stamped the cute elephant on X-Press It Blending Card with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with Promarkers. The circles are cut with MFT Circle Stax 1 & 2 and the banner is cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Flags Layers Stax.  The sentiment is from SU Itty Bitty Banners.  I stamped it in SUBasic Gray ink and cut it out by hand. 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

1 comment:

  1. awe this is adorable :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.