Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Dynamic Duos #56

 
I made this card for a friend's birthday using Freshly Made Sketches 89 and this week's Dynamic Duo challenge.  I didn't get it finished in time for the FMS challenge but am linking up to the Dynamic Duo challege to use Soft Suede and Blushing Bride.
 
The card base is from a pack of cards and envelopes by The Paper Co.  I used SU Soft Suede CS and Beau Chateau DSP (retired).  I stamped the flower from SU Secret Garden in Soft Suede on some DSP and cut it out with the matching Framelit Dies.  I inked the flower with Blushing Bride ink and added a Very Vanilla brad. It is mounted with foam tape.  The leaves are cut from the same set of dies in Soft Suede.  The sentiment is from SU Memorable Moments, stamped in Soft Suede and cut out with MFT Fishtail Flags die-namics and the edges are inked with Soft Suede.  The small Soft Suede flags are also cut with the same MFT dies. I curled the ends up with my fingers.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


4 comments:

  1. I really like the chicken wire. The flower loks great stamped on the DSP. Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am so SAD Beau Chateau is retired because it is so BEAUTIFUL! Pretty card and flower, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! Love the papers you have used and those darling little banners are perfection! Excellent job with the challenge colours :) Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with this sketch and the retired dsp! This just turned out so pretty with just the right amount of country french flair. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! :) ~Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.