Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Christmas for Merry Monday #68

Here is my card for this week's Merry Monday #68 sketch challenge.  I used SU Whisper White and Basic Black CS.  The DSP is from Recollections Festivites 6x6 pad.  It has a lot of cute papers in it and I used one that had this cute border with the snowman, penquin & igloo.  The only stamping is the sentiment from SU More Merry Messages.  I thought the Happy Christmas sentiment went with the fun border scene.  I punched 3 snowflakes with a Martha Stewart punch and added a silver brad in the middle.  The banners are made with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax. I also added 2 brads to the sentiment banner. A fun and quick card.
 
I am also entering this in Hazel's Christmas card challenge here:  http://www.craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Super card - I have those fishtail dies and find myself using them time and time again - thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, JoAnn! Love that cute snowman & penguin border! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that snowman paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty papers! Love the snowflakes, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, JoAnn. Love the snowflakes you used at the top of the card with the brads. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've used this sketch, JoAnn! Pretty snowflakes! Love the papers too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.