Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Crafty Friends Are The Best Friends


MFTWSC134
 
I made another card with MFTWSC134 using some of my new My Favorite Things goodies:  Modern Moracco Die-namics, Pierced Circle Die-namics and PI-Crafty Friends stamp set.  I also used the Circle Stax 1 and Fishtail Flags Stax and Layers.  The card base and mats are SU River Rock CS, and Whisper White CS for the all the white layers.  I stamped this cute PI image in Mememto Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.  I paper-pieced her shirt and added some little squiggly lines on her card she is making to look like writing.  I cut her out with the Pierced Circle die, matted her with River Rock and mounted her on my card with foam tape.  I used some of the Ginger Blossoms DSP I had on my table from yesterday's card.  The buttons are from my stash.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped in Mememto ink and cut out with the Fishtail Flags Stax.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I really appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

3 comments:

  1. I like the back ground over the 2 pattern papers and the little craftie girl cute as can be linda little

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card so much, JoAnn! Your coloring and paper choice with that overlay are so PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet! I love the morocco screen over the patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.