Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy 22nd Anniversary (This is my second post today)

 
Today is our daughter and SIL's 22nd wedding anniversary and we will be having dinner with them this evening to celebrate so I made this card for them.
The DSP is MME and CS is MFT Whip Cream and Hot Fudge.  I used the MFT Upsy Daisy Die-namic to make the layered flower with DSP and added a pearl brad to the center. The leaves are from MFT Leaf-Filled Flourish (I cut the leaves off as I couldn't make the flourish work on the card).  The main image is from SU Apothecary Art and Memorable Moments for the sentiment and 22. All are stamped in SU Soft Suede Ink.  I colored the small floral image with Pool Party and Soft Suede markers.  Lastly, I added an Early Espresso ribbon and 3 pearls.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.