Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love You More Today for OWH Sketch #179

179
I made my card using OWH Sketch #179. Love all the layers and I like how they put the measurements for each layer.  Check their blog out.  This card is going in my box that I will be mailing to OWH this week.  They send cards to our service men and women around the world so they will have cards to send home to thier family and friends.  I think it is a great way to appreciate their service for our country.  My husband served in the US Army for 20 years, but they didn't have this kind of organization when he was in the service.
 
My card base is Canvas Corp. Heavy Weight White CS.  The mats are SU Choc. Chip CS.  The DSP is from MME's Honey Cake 6x6 pad.  The sentiment from Verve's Hundred Hearts is stamped on SU Shimmery White CS (which doesn't show up in the photo) with Choc. Chip ink.  I punched 2 small hearts to place in opposite corners.  I used a SU border punch for the little border piece at the end of the sentiment panel. I attached the sentiment panel with foam tape.  I added the 3 small brown brads on the love paper panel before putting my card together.
 
That's it for my card.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I really appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, JoAnn! I love that sentiment ant the papers are so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the verse and the papers set the card off linda little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.