Monday, July 22, 2013

May Your Holidays Sparkle

PPA164
I made a Christmas card using  Pals Paper Arts 164 sketch challenge.  I used SU Whisper White and Riding Hood Red cardstock.  The DSP is from the Recollections Festivites 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from MFT Seasonal Sentiments.  The circles are cut from MFT Circle Stax Die-namics and the banners are cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics.  I used SU Silver Glitter paper for the mat and punched some small Red Glitter cicrles to add some sparkle to go along with the sentiment. I also went over the scroll part with a Sakura Clear Glaze Glitter pen.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

PPA 164 Sketch Challenge
Merry Monday Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge


Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Christmas in July! Love the little bits of bling. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your BG paper! Great card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful holiday card! Love the extra sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mix of the challenges, JoAnn, in making your fun and bright card! Thanks for joining in the Merry Monday challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkle and flags, JoAnn! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning JoAnn! Love the papers you've used and of course all that bling! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.