Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Challenge for Seize The Birthday

 
  
Happy Thursday everyone.  This is my first post as a member of the Seize The Birthday Design Team.  Please stop by the blog HERE and see all the wonderful inspiration the Design Team has created for you and play along with our challenge. 
 
Need a sketch to get you started, come and visit our sister challenge called "Seize the Sketch" and create a birthday card.
 

For my card I used this sweet Jilly's Candle image from Sweet November Stamps. I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics. I lightly sponged some SU Bashful Blue ink around the edges and paper pierced the top right corner for some added detail. I matted her with a Spellbinders Long Scalloped Rectangle cut out of SU Certainly Celery CS. The green DSP is some older SU paper and the striped and pink DSP is by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from SU Vintage Labels set stamped in Certainly Celery ink and cut out with the SU Decorative Label punch and I handcut the Certainly Celery mat.


That's it for my card. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the inspiration at the Seize The Birthday blog.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn...tucking the sentiment at the bottom was a brilliant idea! I am going to have to remember that! So love that little girl image...just screams joy doesn't she? Super cute card!!! Thanks for all your support and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an absolutely adorable image! Such a super cute and fun card! Looking forward to working with you on the STB Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! That image is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.