Saturday, August 31, 2013

Thank You For All You Do - MFTWSC 139

MFTWSC139

 
This is my card using this week's MFTWSC139 sketch.  I turned the sketch sideways as I wanted to use my new stamp set from MFT LJD-Grand Greetings. I love the fonts in this set.  My card will be going in my box for Operation Write Home (they send handmade cards to our service men and women overseas to send home to their families and friends). 
 
My card base is Canvas Corp Heavy White Cardstock.  I used some new SU Coastal Cabana CS and DSP.  The sentiment is stamped in SU Basic Gray ink on X-Press It Blending Card.  I matted it with some gray paper from my stash - I think gray goes with the Coastal Cabana color so well.  I cut the scallop border from Coastal Cabana CS with a die from the new MFT Blueprints 6 Die-namics (love the Blueprints die-namics).  The little banners are cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax.  I added a button tied with some SU White Baker's Twine to complete my card.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.