Tuesday, August 27, 2013

You're Appreciated MFTWSC138


MFTWSC138 

 
This is my card using MFTWSC138, unfortunately I didn't get it finished in time to post it before the deadline.  Since it is back to school time, I made a teacher card using MFT ALM-An  Apple For Teacher.  I stamped her in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card, colored her with Copics and cut her out. I paper-pieced her blouse & skirt with paper from the DCWV Edumacation Stack - all the DSP is from that stack, .  I glued her on the graph paper from the DSP stack, and mounted this panel with foam tape.  The card base is SU Crumb Cake and the mats are SU Basic Black.  I stamped the sentiment in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of SU Naturals Ivory from the last card I made.  The little banners at the top are made with MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax.   The black border at the bottom is punched with SU Scallop Border punch.  That's it for my card which will be going to one of my granddaughter's teachers this year.

Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Too bad you posted too late. This card would have been a winner! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet card!!!!
    escelelnt coloring!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card to appreciate teacher and they really deserve to be thanked so love the card linda little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.