Thursday, September 26, 2013

Seize The Birthday

 Good Morning my stamping friends. It's Thursday and time for another Seize the Birthday challenge.  It is always "Anything Goes" as long as it is birthday.  This week we have a "Toppings" option of using two different ribbons on your card.  Remember this is an "Option" and not a requirement.  If you choose, you can just stick to our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday. 

Don't forget to stop by the Seize The Birthday blog and check out the inspiration by all the other Design Team members,  join in the party and link up your birthday card/project.

For my card I just stuck with the usual "Anything Goes".  Here it is:

 
I used the colors from the Just Us Girls color challenge for my card. 
I love this color combo. I used SU Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso CS. The Very Vanilla panel is embossed with the Lacey Brocade EF and matted on Early Espresso. I used Spellbinder's Radiant Rectangles dies to cut the Crumb Cake and center Very Vanilla panels. The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso ink with a stamp I have had for awhile and it doesn't have a name on it. I added two red Kaiser Pearls and some SU Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon and my card was done. I think it looks like an elegant present.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the lacy effect, so elegant! Thanks for stopping by, best of luck on the blog hop! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card JoAnn, the sentiment is so regal and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the die you used...so elegant. Your card looks like a beautiful present all tied up with a pretty bow. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a gorgeously wrapped gift! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a very expensive present. It would make a good Christmas card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the embossed background and rich color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fancy die cut and that bow is STUNNING! Pretty card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that ribbon JoAnn...do you know where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. It is SU Cherry Cobler Seam Binding ribbon.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.