Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Trick or Treat for The Dynamic Duos and Simon Says Stamps Challenge

This is my card for the Dynamic Duos #75 color challenge and also Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge - Halloween or Halloween colors .  I used MFT Smooth White and SU Basic Black CS.  The b/w houndstooth paper is from Recollections and the Orange DSP is SU.  The pumpkin is made with 5 small oval punches. I inked the edges with Soft Suede ink and layered them. I cut a small Choc. Chip CS stem and the vine is Old Olive CS cut with the Spellbinders Our Daily Bread Fancy Foliage die.  The sentiment is from SU Holiday Best (retired), colored with markers and them stamped on Smooth White CS and cut out with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and mounted on a Scalloped Oval diecut.   The sentiment panel and the pumpkin are mounted with foam tape.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. wow who would ever think of making a pumpkin out of ovals your amazing linda little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, but it is not my original idea. I did have fun making it though.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, JoAnn! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card Jo Ann, just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.