Thursday, November 21, 2013

Season's Greetings

 
 
This is my card for the JUGS 215 challenge to use red, kraft, white, and brown.
I used SU Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Choc. Chip and Whisper White CS. The DSP is from an older retired paper pack.  I created the poinsettia with the Blossom Builder punch (retired).  I sponged the edge of each petal with Cherry Cobbler ink and adhered them to a punched circle.  Added some glue and glass glitter to the center.  I used the scalloped border punch and the sentiment is from More Merry Messages stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. You poinsettia is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card, JoAnn! Love the gorgeous poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.