Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thank You - Dynamics Duo #77

My post title is very appropriate today.  Thank you to Dynamic Duos for allowing me to be one of their new Design Team members and it is also my card title. Today's card is my first as a new member of the Dynamic Duos Design Team.  I am so excited to be working with this fabulous group of ladies and hope I can inspire you with my creations.  We have a "Bold & Cheery" color combo for you to work with this week - Real Red & Bermuda Bay.  
  
 
 
 
I am using an older sketch from Splitcoast Stampers, #SC458.  My card base is Bermuda Bay, next is a layer of MFT Smooth White CS embossed with the SU Lacey Brocade EF.  The DSP is from SU Thoroughly Modern DSP (retired).  I added borders with the SU Scallop Trim Border punch.  The banner is made with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Flags Layers Stax with Real Red CS and MFT Smooth White CS.  The sentiment is from SU Perfectly Penned stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink.  The flowers are from SU Flower Shop stamped in Real Read ink and punched with the Pansy Punch.  I finished my card by adding pearls to the center of the flowers.
 
 
Be sure to visit The Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog for inspiration or
click on the Design Team links below:

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

14 comments:

  1. So so pretty!!! So excited to be on the DT with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cheerful thank you card!! The flowers look great and I am so excited to be able to be part of a Design Team with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn so happy to see you here. Congratulations on Dynamic Duos! Can't wait to see your projects each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely floral card, JoAnn, with great attention to detail. Very excited to be crafting with you each week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! And Congrats to you being on Dynamic Duos team. I like the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, and love the fact that we are designers for DD's together! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful. It's so exciting to be a part of this team and design something new every week! Looking forward to seeing your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn...I am so excited for you when I saw this this morning !!!! LOVE DD...and would love the opportunity to be on this team someday! Soooo thrilled again for you! So deserving! BTW...great card! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joann, so excited to be working with you. Love the diagonal Bermuda Bay across the card with the scalloped trim. The white embossed background is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! So glad to be designing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, JoAnn. SO happy to have you on the team, I am a big fan of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card JoAnn using this gorgeous colour scheme! I like your strong sentiment banner and those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty.. I love how you offset the DSP.. and the banner is perfect for the sentiment. I'm looking forward to working with you on the DD Team.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your card, JoAnn! Fantastic texture and I love the angled background panel. So excited to be working with you at DD. Welcome aboard! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.