Sunday, December 29, 2013

Two Cards for Viva la Verve December 2013

I have two cards to share today.  I just finished the Viva la Verve Dec. 2013 sketch challenges for Week 2 and Week 4.  Here are my cards:
 I made this card for a couple at church and used SU Venetian Romance DSP, Whisper White, Soft Suede & Crisp Canteloupe CS. The heart is from Verve's Chevron Love stamped in Crisp Canteloupe ink and cut out with Verve's Jotted Heart die.  The flowers from Sunny Days is stamped in Soft Suede ink on Crisp Canteloup CS and cut out by hand. I added a foam dimensional between the layers, and a button with jute twine and adhered it to the heart. I matted the DSP with Soft Sued CS and stitched around the edges.  I used Spellbinders Lacey Circles die and MFT Circle Stax dies, added them over the DSP panel and then mounted the heart with foam dimensionals.  Happy Anniversary (no name on stamp) is stamped in Soft Suede ink and cut out with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax dies and mounted with foam dimensionals.

 For this card I used the new SU Strawberry Slush DSP & CS, along with Whisper White and Pistachio Pudding CS.  The Whisper White panel is embossed with SU Finial Press EF, and the 1" circles are embossed with SU Snowburst EF.  The flowers from Verve's One Person are stamped in Strawberry Slush ink on WW CS and I sponged Pink Piroutte ink over the flowers (double layers) and added Strawberry Slush ink to the edges. The leaves were stamped on Pistachio Pudding CS in Wild Wasabi ink.  The sentiment from Hope Blooms is stamped in Strawberry Slush ink and I handcut the flagged end and adhered the one end under the flower.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.