Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday for MFT 152

MFTWSC158
I made a masculine, monochromatic card using MFTWSC158, unfortunately, I was in the middle of creating my post and didn't make it for the deadline. :(
For my card I used MFT Smooth White CS for the embossed panel and sentiment, and SU Marina Mist for the card base and DSP.  The sentiment and frame are from MFT's LJD-Vintage Frames.  I used American Crafts white brads and Sizzix Plaid EF.  A quick and simple masculine card.  I like how it turned out.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Perfect approach to the sketch! I really like the vintage frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card! Love the mix of pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.