Sunday, February 2, 2014

Another Christmas Card

I love making Christmas cards all year long and am glad there are challenges to inspire me on.  My card today is for Merry Monday #93 - use an ornament(s) on your Christmas card and for Christmas Cards All Year Round - only use Blue & White.
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/
Christmas Cards All Year Round

ETA:  My card was a top pick at Christmas Cards All Year Round
Christmas Cards All Year Round
I used Image Plus White CS and SU Marina Mist CS.  The ornament is an Inkadinkado "Brenda Walton" stamp.  I stamped it in Versamark ink on Marina Mist CS and used white embossing powder (it has a yellowish tint in the photo but is white IRL). I fussy cut it out and mounted it to a panel embossed with the SU Snowburst EF.  I used a Spellbinder's Fancy Tag die for the sentiment, which is from Verve's Peace On Earth (correction).  The scalloped border is made with MFT Simply Scallops Medium Border die. That's it for my card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


11 comments:

  1. Hi JoAnn, I love the simplicity of this elegant card. Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR this month. Beautiful take on the challenge. We sure hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Carol (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne. I love the clean, fresh feel of your card. The blue is lovely, and the embossed background adds such wonderful texture. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, JoAnn! Love the embossed background and the beautiful ornament embossed on the blue! So peaceful and pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, JoAnn! The monochromatic feel is perfect and love the embossing too! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad I found your blog last week, enjoying your cards immensely.Love Marina Mist color choice on this card, so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the look of it...reminds me o
    Wedgewood!
    Thank you for joining us this month at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Maureen aka Scrappymo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ornament is just so PRETTY and I LOVE the embossed BG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your classic Christmas ornament card for MM, JoAnn! The colors are a wonderful change and that embossed panel is perfect for it!

    (Every time you drop me a comment in my inbox and I see your name, I am startled for a second thinking, "Oh, my gosh, is that THE JoAnn?!!") Enjoy the week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Darnell, that is such a sweet comment. I don't know if I am THE JoAnn you are talking about but it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for February - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.