Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dynamic Duos #89 - Subtly Yours Week

Good Saturday Morning my stamping friends. It is time for a new Dynamic Duos challenge and it is "Subtly Yours" week with the colors Pistachio Pudding and Blushing Bride.
 
Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card and these soft colors were perfect for the occasion.  My card base is Pistachio Pudding, then a mat of Whisper White and a panel of Blushing Bride DSP.  I used the SU Framelits Labels Collection for the main panel, stamped the En Francis background in Crumb Cake ink and fussy cut the Crumb Cake Mat.  The flower is from my new Sizzix/Hero Arts Stamp & Die set. I inked the flower in Blushing Bride and the stem in Pistachio Pudding, stamped it on Whisper White CS and then die cut it with the matching framelit die.  It is mounted with foam dimensionals.  The sentiment from Verve's New Mercies is stamped in Crumb Cake ink and punched with SU Large Oval punch. I sponged some ink around the edges and mounted it with foam dimensionals.
 
Now hop on over to the Dynamic Duos blog and check out all the fabulous creations by my fellow Design Team members.  I hope you can play along with us this week.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

9 comments:

  1. Love the different textual backgrounds you used on your layers, JoAnn. This is a beautiful, soft sympathy card--I know it will soothe the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sympathy card- the script background and the die cut flower is beautiful. I have that set- excited to get it out after seeing your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, this is gorgeous! So soft and pretty and i just love the background stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so delicate and BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sympathy card. I love how the flower image is popped out. The layout is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry that you needed a sympathy card but this one is gorgeous! I am sure that it will bring comfort to the recipient :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.