Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Wishes for the Dynamic Duos #91

It's Saturday and that means it is time for another Dynamic Duos challenge.  This week we have "The Triple Threat" week with the colors Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango & Melon Mambo.  I hope you can join us in this fun challenge.
Here is my card:
The card base and mats are Wild Wasabi.  I used Calypso Coral, which is a close match to Tangerine Tango (which I was out of).  The DSP is Tangerine Tango from the Summer Smooches DSP and it matches the Calypso Coral. These are cut with MFT Fishtail Flags dies.  I embossed the white panel with the SU Lacey Brocade EF.  I stamped the stem form SU Field Flowers in Wild Wasabi and cut it out with a Spellbinders Classic Oval, and matted with a Scallop Oval.  I lightly sponged Crumb Cake ink around the image while it was still in the die.  The flowers are from SU Simply Sketched, stamped in Melon Mambo, lightly sponged with Melon Mambo ink, fussy cut and mounted with foam dimensionals. The sentiment is also from Simply Sketched stamped in Wild Wasabi.
 
Now be sure to check out all the wonderful creations by my fellow Design Team members at the Dynamic Duos. I am sure you will be inspired to play along with us.
 
I am also linking my card to The Catered Crop Recipe Swap - Birthdays.
Catered Crop Recipe Swap Button
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 
 

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful, JoAnn! I love the dry embossing & how you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your BG embossing and that Beautiful pink flower! Pretty card! It was FUN meeting you in real life today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, JoAnn. I love the lightly sponged crumb cake on the oval- so subtle but packs a big punch in design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, your card is so pretty! I want to tell you that I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award! You can see the details on my blog: http://stampsatplay.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty JoAnn! Love the use of the Field Flowers stem with the Simply Sketched flower- great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a new designer for another challenge blog! woo-who! Also, love your flower card. I just used the Filed Flowers stamp set to make a gift set...happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.