Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love for JUGS #226

I made my card using this week's Just Us Girls #226 sketch challenge.
ETA:  Yea, my card won Chic of the Week at JUGS
 
The card base and mats are MFT Smooth White CS.  The DSP is from Recollections Valentine 6x6 pad. I used Spellbinders Heart and Scallop Heart dies and embossed the Pink Pirouette heart with the Cuttlebug Cross My Heart EF.  The arrow and letters are from 2 Valentine stamps from Michaels.  The love had two doves & a heart also, but I just fussy cut the letters out and used them on my heart.  I also altered the arrow and cut it apart to look like it was going through the heart.  They are mounted with foam dimensionals.  The ribbon and bow are from my stash. Card size is 5" square.
 
I am also linking up with the following challenges:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your grey and pink card, JoAnn! It's perfect for a guy, I think, not too girly! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Have a Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, and I would love for you to join us at Classy Cards 'n Such challenge "think pink".... a few simple rules to follow , a product sold there, such as scor-tape...hope to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the soft colors and that cool embossed heart with the arrow going through it. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great JoAnn! Love that pack of paper too! Thanks for playing along again with us girls at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the plaid background and that gorgeous heart! Great color combo! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the embossed heart detail! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It DOES look like it's going through the heart! CLEVER! LOVE your paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.