Sunday, February 23, 2014

Merry Christmas for Merry Monday #96

Here is my card for Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #96 - create a Christmas card with holly on it. 
I used SU Garden Green & Whisper White, and MFT Electric Red cardstocks.  I embossed the white panel with a Sizzix Holly EF.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps - Ava Christmas Mistletoe Fairy.  I printed her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.  I used a Sakura Clear Glitter Gel Pen to add sparkle to her wings and the star.  I cut the image and mat with MFT's Circle Stax die-namics. The sentiment is from Verve's O' Christmas Tree set. and I used circle punches to cut it out.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card, this image is so cute. Thank you joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet image, JoAnn! Awesome coloring and use of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card, JoAnn! That fairy is just too sweet and you colored her beautifully :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she just a cutie ...... love her holly wings. Great Christmas card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh JoAnn, this is super cute and I love your colouring too. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How darling! Love the holly wings & your wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous little elf!--your colouring is awesome and how perfect is that stamp with the holly leaves?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.