Monday, February 24, 2014

Sending Cheerful Thoughts Your Way


I made this card for a friend who could use some cheerful thoughts.  I used the current My Favorite Things Color Palette challenge and the MFTWSC#164 challenge.



MFTWSC164
Print
I used MFT Smooth White, Kraft & Blu Raspberry cardstocks, Blu Raspberry ink; and SU Daffodil Delight DSP & DaffodilDelight ink for the flower centers.  The flowers are cut with MFT Upsy Daisy Die-namics and mounted with foam dimensionals. I also added a dimensional between the layers.  The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray ink, and the frame is stamped in Blu Raspberry, both are from MFT's LJD-Vintage Frames and die-cut with the matching Vintage Frame Die-namic.  The kraft frame is cut with MFT Textile Rectangle Frame.
 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great week.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

3 comments:

  1. I missed getting a card done with that sketch--love how you used it, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your design and colors! Pretty flowers, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty I love the colourful paper and lovely embellishments :)
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.