Friday, February 7, 2014

You Are The Only One For Me


 


Happy Friday my blogging friends.  Today I have a card I made for two challenges:
My Favorite Things WSC162 - here's the sketch.
MFTWSC162
And also for Classy Cards 'n Such #16 - Think Pink
Here is my card
The card base and mats are MFT Natural CS. The SU Blushing Bride panel is embossed with Cuttlebug Cross My Heart EF.  All the DSP is from MME Love Me 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from MFT Lovey Dovey Sentiments stamped in SU Rose Red ink on MFT Smooth White CS and cut out with an MFT Blueprints 3 die, also available at Classy Cards 'n Such, and the mat is cut with a MFT Circle Stax 1 die. I added a cute little heart cut from a Blueprints 8 die, and added some sparkle with the Gelly Roll Stardust Clear Glitter Pen, and then mounted it with foam dimensionals. 
 The banners are cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Flags Layers Stax.  I used 1/4" Scor-tape to adhere my papers & CS.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love all the different shades of pink. Thanks for entering the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your patterned papers, JoAnn and the banners! This is such a SWEET card for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty JoAnn!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, JoAnn!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.