Thursday, July 3, 2014

Birthday Blessings for Viva la Verve

I made my card for a friend using Viva la Verve Jun Wk 4 sketch. The card base is SU Sahara Sand CS and Whisper White mats.  The DSP is from Recollections Little Princess Pad.  I used 3 Verve stamp sets: the flowers (one of my favorites) is from One Person (retired) stamped on DSP. The leaves are stamped on Sahara Sand CS.  The sentiment is from On Occasion and the label is from Love Notes and stamped in Sahara Sand ink.  The sentiment panel and flowers are mounted with foam dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so beautiful! I just love the soft pinks on your flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.