Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thanks So Much for JUGS Color Week #250

I am participating in JUGS color challenge this week and here are the colors:
And here is my card:

The card base and image panel are MFT Sweet Tooth.  The image panel is cut with Spellbinders Classic Ovals die. I used SU Lucky Limeade CS for the large mat and LL ink for the leaves and the sunburst from SU Kinda Eclectic set.  I fussy cut the leaves and cut them apart to place them where I wanted them. The lime stripe DSP is from American Crafts Dots & Stripes.  The scallop mat is SU Old Olive CS cut with Spellbinders Scallop Oval die.  The flowers are from SU Flower Shop and Petite Petals and are stamped in Tempting Turquoise ink.  I stamped off once before stamping them so they wouldn't be so bright.  I layered them with foam tape and added a pearl to the center.  The Lucky Limeade ribbon is from last year's (?) SU Sale-a-Bration.  The sentiment from SU Simply Sketched is stamped in Basic Gray ink.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Looks even better in person! It's really really pretty! It was great spending the day with you JoAnn....and as always thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. I enjoyed spending the day with you also. Glad you like my card.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, JoAnn and great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these pretty colors, JoAnn? And you used them beautifully! Such an uplifting card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.