Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary for 3 challenges

I made my card for a couple at church using JUGS #254 color challenge and Viva La Verve August Week 3 sketch.  I am also playing in Verve's Diva Dare for August to create a celebration card as they are celebrating their 7th year.  Yea, Congrats Verve.
 
I used SU Whisper White, Midnight Muse and Certainly Celery cs and ink.  I used 4 Verve stamp sets:  Elegant Flower Plain Jane, Grateful Elegance (flower), Making a Statement (scalloped frame) and Love Story for the sentiment.  I turned the Week 3 sketch sideways to fit the sentiment better.  I layered the flowers with foam dimensionals and added a pearl to the center. The white panel is embossed with SU Finial Press EF.  The green ribbon is from last year's SU Sale-A-Bration.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the way you used the challenge colors, also, that wonderful embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, this is such a lovely anniversary card! Love the embossed background and those pretty flowers. I am sure the intended couple will love it. Thanks for playing with us again at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, I love the ribbon, such a soft touch to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, your friends will be touched with this beauty! I love the touch of green with the blue! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant, JoAnn! I love these colors together and the sheer bow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.