Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges - Joy

Happy Sunday morning Friends.  It is time for a new challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges and the challenge this week is to CASE a previous card of one of the Design Team members.  I chose this card of Lisa Kinds from her Christmas Card Challenge #48 post.
I love the MFT Snowflake Fusion Cover-Up die she used for the background so I used that, but did not add a color behind it. I like the white on white.  I used MFT Poinsettia, cut from SU Cherry Cobbler CS, inked the edges and shaped the petals, and then added a gold Gem Stone by The Paper Studio.  I mounted it with foam tape.   The leaves and "joy" are cut from SU Old Olive.  Joy is cut with MFT Peace, Love, Joy die.  The card base is MFT Smooth White.

Now check out all the great cards by my fellow teammates over at Christmas Card Challenges.  Can't wait to see what you create this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a blessed day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card JoAnn and a great CASE of Lisa's card.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, beautiful card! I love the way the poinsettia really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower just pops off the card front beautifully
    Love the white on white for the embossed layer .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, that background is fab, gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.