Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love You for MFTWSC214 and JUGS Love challenge

This is my card for this week's MFTWSC214.   I used MFT Peace, Love, Joy dies for the sentiment.  The "you" was made by cutting joy apart and I cut a second y and altered it to make the u.  They are cut from SU Rose Red CS.  The arrow and the arrow DSP were cut with MFT Blueprints 13.  I made the arrow longer.  I used MFT Pierced Circles and Circles Stax 2 to make the half circles.  The white is embossed with Darice Heart Background EF.  The arrow paper is from SU Stacked With Love Paper Stack and the black is SU Basic Black.  I mounted the Love with small pieces of foam tape.  I added 3 small enamel dots by Recollections and my card was done.

I am also linking up with Just Us Girls word challenge - Love.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Love that embossing and how clever to make the y into a u! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch from MFT! Love the arrow paper, the embossed circle and the word dies!
    Great card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and meaningful take on the sketch!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on that sketch. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty embossing, JoAnn!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.