Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thanks for Making My Day Awesome


I combined two challenges to make my card: Just Us Girls - use burlap and Viva la Verve February sketch from Week 1.

 
I used this DCWV Printed Burlap Stack from JoAnn's for the burlap.  I love the different prints on it.  The card base and mat are SU Crumb Cake.  The white panel is embossed with Sizzix Dot Swirl EF.  The sentiment from Verve Better Together is stamped in SU Soft Suede ink, as is the frame from Verve Tag Time (on sale right now).  I cut around the edge of the frame so it would fit in the Verve Curvy Bookplate die.  The sentiment and the vertical banner are mounted with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card my friend! I have not seen printed burlap....how perfect for this challenge! As always we sure appreciate when you take time to join us at Just Us Girls....HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card JoAnn and that burlap looks fabulous. Fabulous background. So glad you got time to join us for this weeks challenge at Just us Girls. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that printed burlap, JoAnn! What a find! The natural and white make this so clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Joann! Love the printed burlap! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love this card! Way to rock the burlap! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, JoAnn! Love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.