Sunday, April 5, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #18 - Polar Hues

Happy Easter my friends.
FREE Christian Ecards
  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have a color inspiration for you - Polar Hues.



My card base is MFT Sno Cone CS.  I used the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil and molding paste to add the snow fall. Once dry, I used a clear glitter pen to make it glisten.  The snow is cut with MFT Stitched Snow Drifts.  I used SU Pacific Point and MFT Joy Photo Card Frame to cut the blue frame and mounted it with foam tape.  The image is from Penny Black Mimi's Christmas, stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  I fussy cut her out and mounted her with foam tape.

Now hop over to Christmas Card Challenges and check out all the fabulous creations by my teammates.  I hope you will play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a Blessed day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love your snow.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun! Love all the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so clever! Love the snow and the little girl on the sled is so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you with the stencil and the molding paste! LOVE the glitter! Darling card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.