Friday, June 5, 2015

Congratulations

My grandson's step-daughter is graduating tonight and I made this card for her.  The school colors are blue & white so I used SU Midnight Muse and the DSP is from American Crafts Jack Frost 6x6 pad.  The image is by Taylored Expressions - Moka Skylar and the congratulations is a Spellbinders' die - Sentiments One.  I colored her with Copics & Promarkers and cut her out with a Stitched Rounded Rectangle by Lil' Inkers.  The large blue mat is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20 (I love using this die for my mats).  That's it for my card.  I think she will like it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Perfect card for the Graduate. She'll love it! And I'm lovin' that Congratulations die! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she will like it...it comes form the heart! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is going to LOVE this card, JoAnn! FAB colors, too! Darling image for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special card for a special event!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.