Thursday, June 11, 2015

Just Us Girls - Summer

Well, I made this card for the Just Us Girls Summer challenge but was having computer problems and just missed linking it up by 2 minutes.

Anyway, I used DSP from Imaginisce Buila-a-Card pad, Recollections Black & White CS.  The image is 87 stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.  I paper-pieced her swimsuit.  The sentiment is from the same set.  The sun is cut with MFT Sun die (I can't find it on their site). The grass is cut with MFT Icicle Border (I thought it was my grass die at first; can't find it either) die and sponged with SU Certainly Celery ink.  The image panel is cut with Lil' Inkers Side Stitched Rectangles and the edges inked with SU Bashful Blue ink.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. I love her paper pieced swimsuit and I'm in awe of your skin coloring! It's too bad your computer made you miss the deadline. This looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.