Thursday, June 4, 2015

Seize the Birthday - Animals

Happy Thursday everyone.  It is time for a new challenge over at Seize the Birthday.  This time the "Toppings" option is "animals".  Remember it is just an option and the only requirement is that it has be birthday.
The image is from Cupids Clear Stamps which I had won quite awhile back and this is my first time using this cute little guy.  I stamped him with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Promarkers.  I paper-pieced the balloons.  All the DSP is from American Crafts Hip, Hip Hooray 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from SU Happiest Birthday Wishes and cut with a die from SU Bitty Banners Dies, and mounted with foam tape.  The mats are SU Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana.  The small mat is cut with a Lil' Inkers Stitched Rounded Rectangle die.  The large scallop mat is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  The card base is MFT Smooth White.

I am also entering this in the Just Us Girls challenge which is "Paper-Piecing", as I paper-pieced the balloons.

And also the I Love Promarkers challenge - Paper-Piecing.
I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge Blog

Now check out all the fabulous creations by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will join us.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable image. So sweet! I love that sentiment banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card....love the wonderful colors and that cute bear. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love bears....I sure do! Such a cute card JoAnn. Love the balloons and the DP! Enjoy your weekend....I want to see you this summer. June looks bad...but July looks better. TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little bear and he looks ready to party! Love that festive paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and cheerful card, love the cute bear, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so adorable JoAnn! But I think he looks a little young to be drinking ;) I also really love the paper pieced balloons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodene, It has to be ginger ale or soda. :)

      Delete
  7. This is so adorable! Love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.