Saturday, July 11, 2015

MOJO Monday #405 Sketch

Hello everyone.  Today I am sharing a card I made for Mojo Monday #405 sketch challenge.


My card base is Coredinations Heavy CS and the black mats are Recollections.  The DSP is from Studio Calico Snippets Collection 6x6 pad by Americn Crafts.  The image and sentiment are from Verve's Big Wish stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored the image with Promarkers and cut it out with Spellbinders Classic Circle die and the black mat is cut with MFT Blueprints 12 die.  I mounted them with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Great job using this Mojo Monday sketch. Your colors and image is birthday perfect. Thanks for stopping by today during the Summertime Hop!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty papers that add the look of texture to your card! I love how the black borders make it all pop! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the mix of patterns and colors!! This is beautiful... and I like the sentiment at the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, JoAnn! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.