Thursday, September 10, 2015

Seize The Birthday

Happy Thursday my blogging friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this week it is "Anything Goes" for a birthday.

I am partial to making cards with flowers so here is another one for you.  I used this lovely Ariana Blooms stamp and matching die by Heartfelt Creations.  I stamped the flower in Ranger Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and lightly sponged the edges, spritz the back of the flowers with water and shaped the petals.   When dry, I went over the petal edges with my clear glitter gel pen, and added a rhinestone to the center.  The leaves are cut from SU Pistachio Pudding with MFT Layered Leaves die.  The sentiment is from MFT LJD Spring Tulips.  I used Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals for the sentiment panel and mat.  I did some paper-piercing around the sentiment panel and added 3 small rhinestones.  The large lt. green panel is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  The white panel is embossed with SU Decorative Dots EF.  The card base and white panels are Coredinations Heavy CS (from JoAnn's).  Not sure who the lt. green  glimmer paper is from as I can't find the cover.  It is a 5x7 pad of pastel colors.

I hope you will check out all the fabulous cards by the designers over at Seize the Birthday and play along with us.  We love seeing your creations.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, JoAnn! I love the soft colors and beautiful florals you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cards with flowers on them so you know I love this! Such a pretty softly colored flower! The contrast with the soft blue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your soft colors and those leaves! I may need that die!! Thanks for enabling! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.