Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dimension for Seize the Birthday

Hello friends and happy Thursday.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time we have the "Toppings" option of "Dimension" on your birthday project.


For my card I used my new frame die by Mama Elephant called Framed Tags.    I mounted it with foam tape for dimension.  The flowers are from SU Bloom With Hope.  I stamped them a second time and fussy cut them after coloring with Copics.  They are mounted with foam tape also.  I added some tiny yellow buttons from my stash to the centers.  The sentiment is a stamp from JoAnn's and it doesn't have a name on it.  It is similar to SU Beautiful Birthday, but is smaller in size.

This photo shows the dimension of the frame and flowers.

Be sure to check out all the fabulous creations by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will be inspired to play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I especially love your teeny little buttons : ) I miss seeing buttons on cards!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this flower stamp from SU and your tiny buttons! Lovely job JoAnn and hope each day you are doing better and better! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this frame and the sweet popped up flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you popped the flowers! Pretty card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightfully sweet card. I love those button centers to your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the scalloped frame and how you added dimension to the flowers! The button centers are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.