Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Another Birthday Card

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing another birthday card I made for a friend at church.
I used SU Botanical Builder Framelits dies for the flowers and leaves.  The flowers are cut from SU Cajun Craze , the leaves from Pear Pizzazz and the centers from So Saffron.  The sentiment is from Verve Happy Birthday.  The circles are cut with MFT Pierced Circles and Circle Stax 2 dies.  The DSP is from Free Spirit by We R Memory Keepers.  The mats are SU Early Espresso.  I added black pearls to the centers of the flowers and 3 small ones below the sentiment.  The sentiment panel and the flowers are mounted with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate it so much when you take time to leave me a comment.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, JoAnn! I love the wood grain background with the red flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful birthday card. Love the woodgrain with the bold flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.